We value what our reader’s think and encourage all of you to be a part of the discussion by adding your comments and questions. However, we want to keep the discussions constructive, so we have a few comment ground rules that we would appreciate everyone adhering to:
- There’s no such thing as a stupid question, so if you have a question, please feel free to ask. 🙂
- Questions and comments need to stay on topic.
- Abusive comments (such as insults, personal attacks, “flaming“, etc) will be deleted.
- If you disagree with something said in a post or in another comment, that’s fine, but please elaborate on why you disagree. Not telling us why you disagree is confusing and does not contribute to the discussion.
- It’s ok to comment anonymously if that would make you feel more comfortable, but please keep in mind that these ground rules will still apply to your comment.
- We expect that all comments will be respectful and not include any of the 4 non-virtues of speech–lying, harsh speech, divisive speech, and gossip.
- We reserve the right to delete comments that are inappropriate.
For those of you who may not have previous blogging experience, here is some really basic guidance on how to add a comment:
- Scroll to the bottom of the post. You’ll see the “Leave a Reply” section. You will use the form in the “Leave a Reply” section to leave your comment.
- The name, email address and URL fields are optional. If you want to comment anonymously, do not fill these in. You can use a pseudonym if you wish to be identified by something other than your real name.
- Basically anyone can post a comment (log in is not required), but comments are moderated by the administrators and editors. So, your comment will not immediately appear because it will need to be moderated first. Comments are listed in the order in which they are submitted.
Copyright @ 2007 The Guhyasamaja Center