For those of you who recently attended Gyumed Khensur Rinpoche’s Yamantaka initiation, here are a few resources that might be of interest:
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche A Chat About Yamantaka Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive chapter excerpts
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche Retreat Advice for the Practice of Yamantaka Solitary Hero Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive
- Meditation on Vajrabhairava translators Sharpa Tulku, Richard Guard, Library of Tibetan Works and Archives
- A Manual of Ritual Fire Offerings translator Sharpa Tulku, Library of Tibetan Works and Archives
- Gehlek Rimpoche, 1997. 2nd edition, 1998. (Teachings USA 1993-1998.) available from: http://jewelheartstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=97
- Geshe Acharya Thubten Loden. Ocean of Indivisble Method and Wisdom Published by: Tushita Publications
Feel free to add to the list if you know of others by sending a comment.
As a reminder, the Six Session guru yoga practice is a daily requirement. The Lama Chopa with tsok practice is not required for Yamantaka because Yamantaka is a Father tantra. Lama Chopa with tsok is only required for Mother tantra deities.