Here are some resources about the bodhisattva vows:
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche Teachings at Amitabha and White Tara Initiations and White Tara Retreat (Audio and Unedited Transcripts) Bodhisattva Vows, Amitabha Practice and Pure Land – contains a brief introduction to the refuge and bodhisattva vows ceremony
- Root Vows — a short description of each vow by Alexander Berzin
- THE BODHISATTVA VOW by Geshe Sonam Rinchen, trans. and ed. by Ruth Sonam published by Snow Lion. Bodhisattvas, the great beings of Mahayana Buddhism, are those who have generated bodhicitta, resolving to gain enlightenment in order to bring about lasting happiness for all living beings. This volume of oral teachings by Geshe Sonam Rinchen explains this altruistic wish to attain enlightenment and the precepts of training which accompany it.
- Bodhisattva Path Commentary on Bodhisattva Vows Stages of the Path Ven. Geshe Ngawang Dakpa — audio recording, Tse Chen Ling
- Gyumed Khensur Rinpoche Losang Jampa’s commentary on Shantideva’s A Guide to a Bodhisattva’s Way of Llife — audio recordings, Guhyasamaja Center