Gyumed Khensur Rinpoche will confer the Triple Empowerment of Hayagriva, Vajrapani, Garuda on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at the Vienna Community Center in Vienna, VA. Participants should note the following:
- As is customary for lower tantra empowerments, it is best not to consume onions, eggs, garlic, or meat prior to the empowerment.
- There is a mantra recitation commitment for the empowerment.
- The discussion on Sunday afternoon on the topic “Truth, Path, and Buddha Nature” will be led by Gyumed Khensur Rinpoche Losang Jampa
- Please bring your own cushion and a towel or mat to sit on if you would like to sit on the floor instead of a chair.
- If you are planning on staying for dinner on Saturday, please email the organizer Pema Dechen (email@example.com)
Please contact Pema Dechen if you have any questions about this event by phone: (571) 643-4233 – mobile , or email.
This event is sponsored by:
Partners for Tibetan Education (PTE) http://www.partnersfortibetaneducation.org 1875 Connecticut Ave, NW., Suite #410 Washington D.C 20009
The schedule of events is available here