“All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives.”
~ His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Come join us on September 8 for the 8th annual 9/11 Unity Walk
Experience everything from a Muslim call to prayer in DC’s largest synagogue to Amazing Grace being sung at the Islamic Center to FREE delicious Indian food at the Sikh Gurdwara.
Speakers this year include:
- Arun Gandhi (Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, Nobel Peace Prize Winner)
- Sister Jenna (Brahma Kumari, Director of Meditation Museum)
- Rabbi Bruce Lustig (Senior Rabbi Washington Hebrew Congregation)
- Imam Abdullah Khouj (President, Islamic Center of Washington)
- Venerable Bhante Uparatana
For details, visit http://911unitywalk.org/
We hope that Buddhists will participate in the walk!
If you do participate, please share your experience.